• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.

What Do You Get Annoyed By?

1KnottyGirl

Zooville Settler
I get annoyed at people that can't keep their shit together. I was shopping yesterday with my mom and we were in the checkout line when this guy in front of us starts pitching a bitch because this old woman in front of him was counting out her pennies to the cashier. It seemed that she was taking too long to pay and he just starting telling her off. Maybe it annoyed all of us but he was the only one ranting and because of him we all had to wait an extra 5 minutes to get checked out. I kind of wished that his credit card would have been refused because I was all set to give him hell.

Bigpaws_Bear

Citizen of Zooville
People who talk to animals as if they have any clue what you're saying.
I work with my dogs everyday, so they do understand what i want, even if they do not know all the words, they get the key words, and have an understanding of what they represent. works like Rain, House, Food, cold, inside, outside and of course pee pee time.
this would be on top of the 7 basic commands.

1KnottyGirl

Zooville Settler
People who talk to animals as if they have any clue what you're saying.
I think they understand, not everything but they do understand a lot. Even if they don't it makes me feel better to talk to them like they are somebody and with that respect rather then to just treat them like a trained animal. Sit, fetch, up, down...……. I'd much rather say 'Now sit right here and wait for mommy' Just saying sit would seem so cold.

420Fatty

Citizen of Zooville
You all misunderstand. I'm talking about a crazy old man who speaks in full thoughts to the cats, using the same lines EVERY SINGLE DAY as if one day they'll actually reply. "That's not good enough!" "Meow my ass!" "You heard me!"

How do the cats respond? By licking themselves or looking confused.

CetaceanLover23

Citizen of Zooville
Airline interiors that are just one or two colors. (Ex: Plain white surroundings and black, blue, or dull grey seats). Bring back multi-color interiors like you saw on TWA or Pan-Am planes in the 1970's.

CetaceanLover23

Citizen of Zooville
Huge, oversized "scoreboards" emerging in EVERY major sporting arena. Where do these team owners want our eyes? Gawking at a giant screen, or actually looking at the action? Just look up the following and you'll understand:

1. New United Center Scoreboard
2. Chase Center interior

Muttlieclue

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Not being able to sleep all night.
Welcome to the club. Without meds, I do not sleep. I have gone 5 days straight with no sleep at all, even 9 days with only 12 hours of sleep, til the doctors were able to help me. Took them over 2 years to get me where I'm at. Gained 42 pounds due to the meds, and the changing of them over the time frame to get the right one......

Leroyjones

Citizen of Zooville
Welcome to the club. Without meds, I do not sleep. I have gone 5 days straight with no sleep at all, even 9 days with only 12 hours of sleep, til the doctors were able to help me. Took them over 2 years to get me where I'm at. Gained 42 pounds due to the meds, and the changing of them over the time frame to get the right one......
I'm not that bad, but on average I get maybe 4 hours a night. I have no problem going to sleep, I just wake up and I'm not able to get back to sleep.

That's terrible! I couldn't imagine going that long with that little sleep. Glad you're better now.