What is one of your Fantasies?

Jester

Zooville Settler
By fantasy, I think of the things I would love to do... but highly doubt I'll ever be able to. So right at the top of that list would be to cuddle with, then have sex with a female Bengal Tiger or Jaguar.
A strong fantasy on the opposite end of the spectrum, would be to play with a bull Orca cock. Have him roll right next to my kayak and flip that huge cock right in my lap to play with. 😍

Mine is probably pretty obvious given my username 😅

I would love to be able to go to a farm and service all of the stallions that the owner has. I would work each cock to completion and depending how I'm feeling in the moment, either drink all of the cum or let them fill me up.
This would go on for as long as it needs to until every stallion is tended to. I would then sleep in the stables completely naked and ready for whichever stallion cock needs to be worked the next day.

M

misty

I'm not really sure I have a fantasy that can't be played out in my own head. As I said in one other post, I let him do me while in my prom gown. If anything I'd say there is that small desire for the element of danger such as a semi public place but I just don't think I could simply because of getting caught.

Bearstone30

Tourist
If i could I would so do it with a bear or two. But sadly such a fantasy is just that. I bet if i tried with a bear I would get ate.

Fire Metal

Tourist
Phew, here we go...

1. Sucked off by a calf
2. Sucked off by an in heat bitch and then fuck her wild.
3. Fuck a mare.
4. Fuck a dolphin.
5. Watch a large dog stand on a specially made platform and fuck an in heat mare.
6. Fuck a woman in her cum filled pussy after shes been knottted and then cum in her too to mix our cum. Two species of cum, one pussy.
7. Have a threesome with same particular beast goddess and double penetrate. Two species of cock, one body. I also want to cum inside her as shes being knotted, feel his knot through her body.
8. For more fun, have her fuck and get knotted and while shes tied and he's cumming in her, lube up and slide my cock in his pulsing asshole. I want to cum in him while hes cumming in her.

Thata pretty much it. If theres anyone thats too much, its me. 😈

roversbitch30

Zooville Settler
One of my biggest fantasies is to be chased by a pack of wolves into a forest. I trip over a log, fall down and the wolves surround me. I manage to get to all fours before the wolves bite at my shorts, ripping off my pants. Then a wolf holds each wrist in their mouth as the third mounts me from behind. I am forced accept the cock and knot as they take turns raping me.

Delmar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Phew, here we go...

1. Sucked off by a calf
2. Sucked off by an in heat bitch and then fuck her wild.
3. Fuck a mare.
4. Fuck a dolphin.
5. Watch a large dog stand on a specially made platform and fuck an in heat mare.
6. Fuck a woman in her cum filled pussy after shes been knottted and then cum in her too to mix our cum. Two species of cum, one pussy.
7. Have a threesome with same particular beast goddess and double penetrate. Two species of cock, one body. I also want to cum inside her as shes being knotted, feel his knot through her body.
8. For more fun, have her fuck and get knotted and while shes tied and he's cumming in her, lube up and slide my cock in his pulsing asshole. I want to cum in him while hes cumming in her.

Thata pretty much it. If theres anyone thats too much, its me. 😈
That's quite a list.

Delmar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Getting Fucked really good (he always does) from my dog, in a another woman's barn, then having her teach me how to take horse cock from her stallion. Getting my pussy fucked and filled by a dog and horse. Same day, Same barn.
.sounds like a great time.