• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

What is one of your Fantasies?

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Citizen of Zooville
Sorry for the double-post, but...

A woman to take me away, to have me as hers, and she tells me things like "you're mine forever" and "your search is over, because I am now here."

Galina

Tourist
I’ll make this short and sweet, one of mine is I want to slide into a nice wet pussy right after the dog pumps his load into her, then as I fuck her and pull her hair she is sucking that thick red cock.
Too much?
Hubby loves it when I let him have it sloppy after a time or two with my boy... but even he knows better than to pull my hair.😉

Ignobilis74

Citizen of Zooville
One of my biggest fantasies is to be chased by a pack of wolves into a forest. I trip over a log, fall down and the wolves surround me. I manage to get to all fours before the wolves bite at my shorts, ripping off my pants. Then a wolf holds each wrist in their mouth as the third mounts me from behind. I am forced accept the cock and knot as they take turns raping me.
Really great fantasy. I like this raping idea, too

Kristy

Citizen of Zooville
I posted mine a few days ago, elsewhere in a forum. I don't think anyone saw it. I didn't know about this one. My fantasy is being naked with my horse in front of a group of other stallions while he shows me off to them and brags about how hard he can fuck his precious whore. I would get extremely turned on being there with him, and being a slutty tease to the other stallions and making all their cocks rock-hard.

Kristy

Citizen of Zooville
I've coaxed quite a few women into admiring they find bestiality a turn on and even a few into being willing to try it. They were all close girl friends though and not the fwb kind unfortunately.
I think that's very cool. I think there are LOTS of women who have looked at a male dog or a stallion and thought, "Hmmm...I wonder..."

Kristy

Citizen of Zooville
Well alright then. My fantasy takes place at a retirement home. I am working in a large room with about 6 of the older gentlemen. They all like me and want to be close to me. While I'm leaning over a table to place some napkins on the other side one of them reaches under my skirt and rubs his fingers on my panties. I flip around and another one starts kissing me and a third on starts groping my Brest's. What was a moment ago shock has now started turning to heated passion. My juices start flowing and as I moan out one of them pulls his cock out and places it in my hand. Lost in the moment I begin to stroke it. In a minute all of them have their cocks out and they are pushing me down to my knees. First one shoves his cock in my mouth and then another. All the time this is going on they are slowly removing my clothes. Soon I am completely naked and still sucking their cocks.
After a little while the one who's cock I'm sucking on kind of lays back on the floor and I follow keeping his cock in my mouth. As I continue to suck his cock my ass is high in the air and one of them grabs my hips and starts rubbing his cock up and down on my very wet pussy. Then he stops rubbing and thrust inside me. I cringe a little but keeps sucking the gentleman who's cock I am now devouring.
In only moments the guy that was fucking me starts pounding into me really hard and then he holds himself hard against me as his cock is throbbing and shooting his cum deep inside my pussy. He finishes and pulls out. As he moves away another man takes his place and starts fucking me almost as hard as the first guy. Suddenly the guy I'm sucking erupts filling my mouth with his hot cum. About the time I finish swallowing his cum and cleaning all around his cock the guy fucking me lets loose and shoots his sperm inside me too.
Another guy lays down with his hard cock pointing to the ceiling and he tells me to get on top. I obey and slip his cock inside my gushing pussy. As I rock back and forth the other two stand on either side of my and shove their cocks into my mouth. In moments one of them fills my mouth and I swallow all of it. Then grab the other guys cock and go after it like a starved person getting some food. I don't have to wait long as his cock starts shooting his load deep in my throat. While I'm swallowing his cum the guy I'm fucking lets loose with his load deep inside my pussy. We all clean up and get dressed. We promise to do it again some day. Ok it's a bestiality forum so all I have to add is that I leave to walk my dog home where he will get his reward.
Hope I wasn't too boring.
Very hot fantasy. Most retirement homes have an Entertainment Director...I believe you're first in line for the job.
Btw, never, ever end your written works, here or anywhere else, with "I hope that wasn't too boring" or any such thing. You wrote was in your heart and mind, and that's valuable.

doc

Tourist
what if youd play some bondage with a bear.. tied her up and fuck her in the ass to let her know who's the boss:D
Y'all better check if she likes getting ass fucked BEFORE trying-ever see a pissed off bear? Better hope y"all used chains for bondage. Just say'n😎

doc

Tourist
Well alright then. My fantasy takes place at a retirement home. I am working in a large room with about 6 of the older gentlemen. They all like me and want to be close to me. While I'm leaning over a table to place some napkins on the other side one of them reaches under my skirt and rubs his fingers on my panties. I flip around and another one starts kissing me and a third on starts groping my Brest's. What was a moment ago shock has now started turning to heated passion. My juices start flowing and as I moan out one of them pulls his cock out and places it in my hand. Lost in the moment I begin to stroke it. In a minute all of them have their cocks out and they are pushing me down to my knees. First one shoves his cock in my mouth and then another. All the time this is going on they are slowly removing my clothes. Soon I am completely naked and still sucking their cocks.
After a little while the one who's cock I'm sucking on kind of lays back on the floor and I follow keeping his cock in my mouth. As I continue to suck his cock my ass is high in the air and one of them grabs my hips and starts rubbing his cock up and down on my very wet pussy. Then he stops rubbing and thrust inside me. I cringe a little but keeps sucking the gentleman who's cock I am now devouring.
In only moments the guy that was fucking me starts pounding into me really hard and then he holds himself hard against me as his cock is throbbing and shooting his cum deep inside my pussy. He finishes and pulls out. As he moves away another man takes his place and starts fucking me almost as hard as the first guy. Suddenly the guy I'm sucking erupts filling my mouth with his hot cum. About the time I finish swallowing his cum and cleaning all around his cock the guy fucking me lets loose and shoots his sperm inside me too.
Another guy lays down with his hard cock pointing to the ceiling and he tells me to get on top. I obey and slip his cock inside my gushing pussy. As I rock back and forth the other two stand on either side of my and shove their cocks into my mouth. In moments one of them fills my mouth and I swallow all of it. Then grab the other guys cock and go after it like a starved person getting some food. I don't have to wait long as his cock starts shooting his load deep in my throat. While I'm swallowing his cum the guy I'm fucking lets loose with his load deep inside my pussy. We all clean up and get dressed. We promise to do it again some day. Ok it's a bestiality forum so all I have to add is that I leave to walk my dog home where he will get his reward.
Hope I wasn't too boring.
Kristy... Need a Marketing Consultant? I think it is one hell of a Senior Care rejuvenation therapy for old retired guys. Think big....build your own retirement home....charge for the value-added by your ""rejuvenation therapy". Big kennel out back for "animal therapy"....also a staff perk😏Anybody have the demographics on senior retired male zoos
I’d love to rim a guy’s asshole and bury my tongue between his cheeks, devouring and cleaning his ass good while he’s fucking and pounding a sweet doggy
...and exhange places now and then?.... I love rimming most. That ....completes my fantasy.

...and exhange places now and then?.... I love rimming most. That ....completes my fantasy.
Oh does it..? That’s really hot to hear. ;} As is the thought of me exchanging places with the doggy now and then, yes! Would looove to go from rimming and lapping at our masters’ asshole, having my face and tongue buried in his ass like a good girl should be doing, to then being pounded hard while the doggy goes to town on the rimming, and just switching back and forth <3

The ultimate dream. I find it so so hard to find men who are into that sort of thing though, or who admit to playing with a dog or wanting to play, so maybe it’ll just go back to being a fantasy for a while after all </3

Kristy

Citizen of Zooville
Oh, I just thought of another fantasy. I hope it's okay to post another one.
I would get VERY turned on if I had a bathtub full to the top with horsecum. I would bathe in it for hours on end, fucking myself nonstop and cumming many times.
Even better, another woman in that bath tub with me, both of us facing each other and fucking mercilessly with a double-dildo. Horsecum splashing everywhere...our breasts splashing it all over faces and hair through our many wild, animalistic orgasms...

Erja

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Oh, I just thought of another fantasy. I hope it's okay to post another one.
I would get VERY turned on if I had a bathtub full to the top with horsecum. I would bathe in it for hours on end, fucking myself nonstop and cumming many times.
Even better, another woman in that bath tub with me, both of us facing each other and fucking mercilessly with a double-dildo. Horsecum splashing everywhere...our breasts splashing it all over faces and hair through our many wild, animalistic orgasms...
I wanne see the two of you, an hour after you got out of that bath. Sitting, no shower, all that cum dried up on your skin, in your hair . I think the two of you will look like used bitches :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Kristy

Citizen of Zooville
I wanne see the two of you, an hour after you got out of that bath. Sitting, no shower, all that cum dried up on your skin, in your hair . I think the two of you will look like used bitches :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:
No problem. I wear my horse's cum for a few days anyway. It makes me hot as hell to do that.