• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

Fire Metal

Tourist
Took a friend's male dog's virginity with a pocket pussy, let him knot it and fill it up, carefully removed it when he was done so as to not spill, stuck my dick in and sloppy fucked this cum filled pocket pussy until I came inside of it to mix my cum with his, carefully removed my dick to save the mixture, pour some into two different bowls and feed it to my pups.

IHO

Zooville Settler
Zoo-related or not
The dirtiest thing I ever did was not intentional. A long time ago a woman (human) and I had been together for 4 years and she led me to believe we were exclusive. Then one day when licking her clit and fingering her, I discovered she already had a creampie from somebody else she had been with earlier in the day. That was pretty much the end of that relationship - I don't do sloppy seconds without full disclosure. Ew. 😖 Mystery spunk.
That said, I have eaten out partners after I gave them a creampie - to give them orgasms, though; not to eat my own jizz. I just didn't care because I knew who's it was. 😜

Last edited:

Roxxi

Tourist
Kissed a human. I have kissed dozens of dogs but only ever one human and since I have never gotten sick from kissing with a dog and the one human I ever laid lips on gave me mono...I am going to assume that is the dirtiest thing I have ever done!

Bluephoenyx

Citizen of Zooville
I found it gross, but happened to me that once i was playing with my girl dog and in between rubbings and lickings she moved back to in between moments and then i just saw she was literally placing her snout at where my relatives dumped the cat's sandbox and she was literally eating that stuff. She attempted to lick me but i rejected her, lol.

sds1988

Tourist
pumped my girlfriends sleeping pussy full of dog cum after having my dog fuck the pocket pussy about 3 times. Poured it into a ejaculating dildo and used it on her until she was nicely creamed and then ate her pussy. Was the first time I ever got to eat a k9 creampie, so it was actually pretty great for me. My girlfriend never noticed a thing. She has taken quite a few loads this way.

Last edited:

Citation

Tourist
Geez where do I begin, not sure what my "dirtiest" thing is.. guess i'll start a list and let yall decide. Think dirty has a different meaning for everyone.

-I've taken a full on shower under a mare when she was peeing, but I didn't feel dirty at all as I love that smell and taste. I kept it on me long as possible and was sad when I had to take a shower before going out in town, i'm pretty sure the smell was strong and would have been noticed by anyone within 25ft of me.

-Had anal sex with my friends male rottweiler after he tied off in him, then after a bit of that I fucked my friend's ass with him still knotted inside.

-Different day but also ate out his ass after his stallion cream-pied him, not that into guys but the stallion sperm taste/smell over rode everything else :p I also gave him a good pounding after this, loved the idea of his hole being full of horse cum.

-Had sex with a cow while she was peeing, she seemed to do that quite a bit. Urine always felt nice going down my shaft and wrapping around my balls before running down my legs. The soaked socks was always a pain though so you had to completely undress which was not always an option due to all the mud around during rainy season.

Fire Metal

Tourist
pumped my girlfriends sleeping pussy full of dog cum after having my dog fuck the pocket pussy about 3 times. Poured it into a ejaculating dildo and used it on her until she was nicely creamed and then ate her pussy. Was the first time I ever got to eat a k9 creampie, so it was actually pretty great for me. My girlfriend never noticed a thing. She has taken quite a few loads this way.
Hell yeah, thats my level of perverted! I use to fuck my ex in her sleep and cum inside of her. You should get her on the edge of the bed and dil-dog her pussy with your pup. Itd be so bad but SOOO hot!!

ZetaGirl

Tourist
Geez where do I begin, not sure what my "dirtiest" thing is.. guess i'll start a list and let yall decide. Think dirty has a different meaning for everyone.

-I've taken a full on shower under a mare when she was peeing, but I didn't feel dirty at all as I love that smell and taste. I kept it on me long as possible and was sad when I had to take a shower before going out in town, i'm pretty sure the smell was strong and would have been noticed by anyone within 25ft of me.
Excuse me while I live vicariously through you because damn I came reading about that.

sds1988

Tourist
Hell yeah, thats my level of perverted! I use to fuck my ex in her sleep and cum inside of her. You should get her on the edge of the bed and dil-dog her pussy with your pup. Itd be so bad but SOOO hot!!
Already have. Was a little harder to manage so he actually just typically spoons her and then I’ll jerk and guide him in. He has knotted her a number of times.

farmjimm

Zooville Settler
Ive pulled a guys cock out of a mares pussy, sucked it clean... Repeat. Then i ate his creampie out of the mare. Finished up fucking the mare with the remaining sloppy seconds!
...a good friend Tony used do that for me...he loved the mixture of my cum and the mares juices on my cock as I pulled out...........we used horse cum from his stallion as lube when I mounted him/Tony.....stallion cum makes great lube...

Last edited: