• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

ferritlove

Citizen of Zooville
...a good friend Tony used do that for me...he loved the mixture of my cum and the mares juices on my cock as I pulled out...........we used horse cum for his stallion as lube when I mounted him/Tony..
It drove me crazy - cant believe how hot I was for his cock coated in her juices - he didn't last more than about two minutes. it's only the 2nd time I've ever had contact with another mans cock, but it won't be the last.

Love that you used the stallion cum as lube - I've never fucked a guy yet, but someday :) I'd love to hear, see more about your exploits sometime.

ShepherdDogLover

Zooville Settler
Kissed a human. I have kissed dozens of dogs but only ever one human and since I have never gotten sick from kissing with a dog and the one human I ever laid lips on gave me mono...I am going to assume that is the dirtiest thing I have ever done!
Ewww.... gross. I expected a lot of dirty stuff in this thrrad. But THIS?

What were we talking about? Oh yes, my dirtiest thing was putting on a diaper, doing numer 1 and 2. So much of it my dick got covered in it. Then I pawed off while keeping the diaper on and my dick inside (Im not that gross, I would rubb off my dirty dick with my bare hands). It was a nice feeling but not recommandable, because you need to clean yourself thoroughfully "down below" afterwards.

Roxxi

Tourist

What were we talking about? Oh yes, my dirtiest thing was putting on a diaper, doing numer 1 and 2. So much of it my dick got covered in it. Then I pawed off while keeping the diaper on and my dick inside (Im not that gross, I would rubb off my dirty dick with my bare hands). It was a nice feeling but not recommandable, because you need to clean yourself thoroughfully "down below" afterwards.
What can I say. I'm one sick and twisted bitch. :)

Papasmerf21

Tourist

Lol I know what you're talking about...#2 is just too much of a cleanup but unique feeling nonetheless haha
A warm wet wee in the middle of winter is nice tho, like being by the fireplace all cozy

Stormkat70

Zooville Settler
Ended up face down in a garbage bag full of a poachers leftovers when I was 13. Got my revenge though, helped the game warden catch the guy. Just for context, it was summer and the bag had been there awhile.

Ab1Tq34

Lurker
Used to go down on our Boston Terrier/chihuahua mix. She loved it and would beg for it; I'd often get her to 5+ orgasms. Sometimes I would get extra horny and in the mood and would sniff her ass. One particular instance I tongued her ass as I fingered her pussy and made her piss in my face.

I was actually quite fond of her pissing on my face and would frequently eat her and finger her until she burst. I would then let her get up and finish, before eating her out some more after she was done. I really miss her. Was my only female partner and my first zoo experience, which happened in adolescence, fuck I miss her. She was my partner for a decade too.

mareguy

Tourist
Done plenty of "dirty" stuff. Just have to give the memory a jump start.
I love water sports and just luv mare piss all over me, its a massive turn on and makes me super hard forever. Its a bit difficult to organise but the perseverance is well worth it.
Ive rimmed a guy while he slowly ploughed a lovely mare. He instigated it and talked me into it, but it was an amazingly hot experience. besides id tongued plenty of horse bums before....yummmmy.
ill try and remember a few more and post later.

Kristy

Zooville Settler
I don't consider this dirty...just a lot of fun, and it's something I miss since becoming exclusive to my horse:
Spreading another woman's asscheeks and criss-crossing her so my pussy was planted on her butthole, then fucking myself on it, hoping for as much of my cum as possible to flow into her ass. Then driving her out of her mind by tongue-fucking her ass and sucking all my cum from her, and licking it off of her. Always a partner-pleaser.

Marebreeder

Tourist
I grew up on a farm, and often snuck into the cow barn at night to fist some of the cows, and sometimes (if they weren't too dirty) i licked their ass and pussy before. Tastes better than a horse for me. Cows can be fisted pretty deep, so i was in up to my shoulder, with no glove...always pretty messy. Also fisted a couple of horses in the ass, but cows are much easier to get in.

Stayed home "sick" from school and lost my virginity to the family dog while everyone was out. Brought her for a walk so she was empty, went up to my bathroom with her and lubed up, squat down behind her and slid into her tight hot tail hole. Within 2 pumps my entire body was convulsing as I held onto her and emptied my little balls up into her hole.

Years later I'd have a shower, even when my entire family was home, but bring my boy in with me, lock the door and put a towel along the floor crack, drop the blinds, sit back and jack him til he was fully engorged and shooting jets of cum everywhere. I'd suck him and then we'd frot, using his cum as lube I'd jack off and shoot all over his hard squirting cock, knot, and balls. Then I'd wipe up both our cum and we'd both jump in the shower together and no one would know any different. Voila!

sds1988

Tourist
Last night I was watching my moms dog and my own. Had them both pounding to pocket pussy so had probably a good half pint of dog cum after they had both had a few goes. Grabbed the ejaculating dildo and filled it up and gave my girlfriend the sloppiest cream pie while she was sleeping.

mdog10

Tourist
Last night I was watching my moms dog and my own. Had them both pounding to pocket pussy so had probably a good half pint of dog cum after they had both had a few goes. Grabbed the ejaculating dildo and filled it up and gave my girlfriend the sloppiest cream pie while she was sleeping.
I wonder if she noticed anything when she woke up

Delmar

Citizen of Zooville
I've had sex with women. For a Zoo it's the most disgusting thing I can think of I've done. Now I've had plenty of hot bitch sex that would be "dirty" to stupid normie non Zoos
So, do your parents fall into that category of "stupid normie non Zoos"?

One of my kuvasz girls has megacolon (one of the few health issues the breed is known for). Anyway that means warm water enemas at least weekly, usually twice a week. and occasionally manual disimpactions as well. I wouldn't really call this nasty but it is a messy job, at any rate.

non zoo related, nastiest would be back when I used to drive a truck, taking a piss in a gas-station bathroom anywhere in illinois. some parts of misourri are almost as bad but illinois had some of the nastiest bathrooms I ever seen. Public bathrooms aren't sparkling here in kentucky either of course, by their very nature these type places tend to be dirty, but theres a huge difference in normal dirt and the degree of nasiness I'm talking about. I mean, its like they dont even try to keep them clean. Here in Kentucky, at least you can usually get to a urinal without having to step over paper towels, puddles, used condoms, and other garbage.

Bitchlover0

Lurker
I've been fucked in the ass by a dog. I was 20 and had seen a lot of zoo videos. I really wanted a bitch to fuck but my options were limited. The neighbors dog got out fairly regularly and was friendly with me. I saw him roaming around and knew I would be the only person home for a few hours. I had him follow me into my house, then into my room. At that point I wasn't planning on letting him fuck me in the ass I just wanted to see if he would get excited. Well I'm very quickly got hard and humping with my hand. After he came from that I was really wound up and couldn't resist. I stripped and got down on all fours. I tried to pull him on top of me but he wasn't going for that. I ended up laying on my back and scooting him toward me while he was sitting down, then working is sheath until he got going. He penetrated and came twice but never knotted me. After that he seemed to have lost interest. It was actually my best experience with anal, but by best I mean not unpleasant. I was excited by the wrongness of it all but I didn't really get any pleasure from him fucking me. The size and shape of his dick and the fact that it seemed to be pre-lubricated made it very good for anal. Easily the dirtiest thing I've ever done.