• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.
  • Zooville will be down temporarily for maintenence @ 9am Janurary 22nd, 2020.

What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?

TSKitten

Tourist
When I was working at some stables, I gave a blowjob to, and got fucked by, a creepy, dirty stall cleaner, and stroked a horse’s cock.
He was always really lewd and would say inappropriate things whenever I bent over to brush horses, calling me names like, “mamasota”, and saying he was gonna get me one day. So creepy.
One day, during my lunch hour, he not only succeeded in “getting me”, I ended up letting him take me to a stall with a horse in it, whose cock was dropped down. I sucked his dirty, sweaty cock and let him fuck my ass while I stroked that horse’s cock.
He ended up cumming inside me, and I pulled my jeans back up and went back to work, with his cum dripping out of me.

ascendtoaccept

Citizen of Zooville
When I was working at some stables, I gave a blowjob to, and got fucked by, a creepy, dirty stall cleaner, and stroked a horse’s cock.
He was always really lewd and would say inappropriate things whenever I bent over to brush horses, calling me names like, “mamasota”, and saying he was gonna get me one day. So creepy.
One day, during my lunch hour, he not only succeeded in “getting me”, I ended up letting him take me to a stall with a horse in it, whose cock was dropped down. I sucked his dirty, sweaty cock and let him fuck my ass while I stroked that horse’s cock.
He ended up cumming inside me, and I pulled my jeans back up and went back to work, with his cum dripping out of me.
What made you end up getting "got"?

I sucked off a homeless man once. Milked him and swallowed his entire load.

Have happily received golden showers and ‘drank from the tap’ from many married men while their wives have no idea.

And of course, taking it back to my first ever zoo experience, let’s just say I was very very young the first time I ever shared a cock with a dog~ not to mention it was the cock of someone living in my household/safeguarding me after school as well.

felinezoo

Lurker
Oh geez, where do I begin? Just as a warning, some of these involve cats, just in case you're not into that. Now, the dirtiest things I've done. In no particular order...

• Sniffed and rimmed my cats assholes after they had just shat
  • Offered to dogsit my neighbor's dogs just so I could have sex with them
  • Licked my cats clean after they had been playing outside
  • Groomed my cats like an ape would back when they had fleas, complete with eating the fleas
  • Dryhumped my female cat while jerking off her (adult) son
  • Went to "take a shit" while my parents were having dinner with me, when really I was rubbing and sucking my cat's balls, ass and cock for about ten minutes straight. They never found out!
  • Licked my female cat's paws clean. I have a POWERFUL paw fetish

Bigpaws_Bear

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Oh geez, where do I begin? Just as a warning, some of these involve cats, just in case you're not into that. Now, the dirtiest things I've done. In no particular order...

• Sniffed and rimmed my cats assholes after they had just shat
  • Offered to dogsit my neighbor's dogs just so I could have sex with them
  • Licked my cats clean after they had been playing outside
  • Groomed my cats like an ape would back when they had fleas, complete with eating the fleas
  • Dryhumped my female cat while jerking off her (adult) son
  • Went to "take a shit" while my parents were having dinner with me, when really I was rubbing and sucking my cat's balls, ass and cock for about ten minutes straight. They never found out!
  • Licked my female cat's paws clean. I have a POWERFUL paw fetish

that's one lucky cat.

Noggy173

Tourist
As I was about to leave for work doggy wanted to fuck. I lifted my skirt got on all fours, pulled my panties to the side and he mounted me. Now running late I got up and left. For hours I could fell my doggy cum in my panties. Talking to colleagues was extra special that day.....................if they only knew
Very erotic!!

Morty73

Lurker
Ewww.... gross. I expected a lot of dirty stuff in this thrrad. But THIS?

What were we talking about? Oh yes, my dirtiest thing was putting on a diaper, doing numer 1 and 2. So much of it my dick got covered in it. Then I pawed off while keeping the diaper on and my dick inside (Im not that gross, I would rubb off my dirty dick with my bare hands). It was a nice feeling but not recommandable, because you need to clean yourself thoroughfully "down below" afterwards.
I love diapers and watersports as well! Other than that I've had cows pee during sex and have pissed in my girls cookie.

I went outside my yard naked and tried to live like a dog. I just did everything an animal would do. I haven't taken a bath for days to the point I smell like an animal. Shit and pee on the grass without wiping. Also pretended to mark my territory by peeing in corners and also bred like bitch would do. I made sure I was ovulating hard and bred with my dog until I stopped. Well he wouldn't care even if I am dirty and smell right? Dogs don't care about all that. I really liked the imagination of my cervix dipping down to all the puppy makers he released inside of me. Imagine all those sperm swimming inside my tummy looking for my egg making babies ^_^.

There are times where I would be proud to say that I would rather live like an animal than be a human. I would be willing to give up my humanity just to be an animal.

Tailo

Zooville Settler
I went outside my yard naked and tried to live like a dog. I just did everything an animal would do. I haven't taken a bath for days to the point I smell like an animal. Shit and pee on the grass without wiping. Also pretended to mark my territory by peeing in corners and also bred like bitch would do. I made sure I was ovulating hard and bred with my dog until I stopped. Well he wouldn't care even if I am dirty and smell right? Dogs don't care about all that. I really liked the imagination of my cervix dipping down to all the puppy makers he released inside of me. Imagine all those sperm swimming inside my tummy looking for my egg making babies ^_^.
Sound like a special experience. I'd just like to point out that dogs tend to wipe with some delay. They lick their own butts clean with their tongue (and then French kiss their human).

NatsuWolf

Tourist
I
I grew up on a farm, and often snuck into the cow barn at night to fist some of the cows, and sometimes (if they weren't too dirty) i licked their ass and pussy before. Tastes better than a horse for me. Cows can be fisted pretty deep, so i was in up to my shoulder, with no glove...always pretty messy. Also fisted a couple of horses in the ass, but cows are much easier to get in.
I always wanted to do this. Your so lucky.