whats the most exotic animal you've had sex with

CaptainK9

Tourist
You realize those long necks are to let them chow on the upper levels of acacia trees, right? And the prehensile tongue lets them grab "handfuls" of leaves without being impaled by the acacia tree's NASTY thorns? And when I say "NASTY", what I mean is this: I've been told by multiple people, all of whom I have reason to believe know what they're talking about, that the best way to imagine the acacia trees giraffes like is to think of the most evil blackberry thicket you've ever met, make it stand on the top of a 15-20 foot high trunk, then make those ungodly evil thorns that blackberries sport anywhere from 2-5 inches long, and use them to cover the twigs at least twice as densely as the thorns on the thickest blackberry bush you've ever seen. Not exactly a "friendly" tree, the acacia...
maxresdefault.jpg

ferritlove

Citizen of Zooville
For me Ostriches are normal animals and I have sex with them very frequently.
But most exotic would be a batrian camel.
I don't really count that asian elephant from a circus that I have tried to bang in the night many years ago, it's like tossing a sausage into a car garage.
I'm doubly jealous of you Der Zoomer! Camel has been on my bucket list forever, and I also find Ostriches pretty sexy :)

petite-pony

Citizen of Zooville
Can I say human? Lol :p

Though of opportunity presented itself I would never say no to a big boar or a bull or other farm animal have their way; that's rather 'exotic' to me and my tastes.

I probably wouldn't turn many four leggers away though....

Zeekwitt

Tourist
Ive done anal my female dog dozens of times (my cock doesnt fit in her vagina, and shes a very large breed) and came in her every time, but more than anything i wanna try either a mare or stalllions ass.

Ol’Son9118

Tourist
This should count lol I took off of work an hour early to run some errands and decided to roll a blunt and go fishing about an hour in I was so horny I had my dick in one hand and fishing pole in the other I seen a small gator when I first approached the water well by this time it was high noon and a 6 to 7 foot gator came a little to close to the bank and being raised in the country I had to put hands on him so got him on the bank FINALLY took a few pics but before I let him go i checked to see oh shit this is a female and it was a rap after that 😅

Lonewolf

Tourist
male and female wolf/wolfdogs. male and female hyenas(not what most people would call sex, but eh..) a couple flings with a llama.

emp

Tourist
The most exotic was a short encounter with a huge, mildly sedated Argentine Tegu of my former class-mate. I ended up with bite marks as it was the stupidest act of my life probably (and the most dangerous).
But mostly Female Dogs was what I had chance to know better.
How big was it? Was it male or female?

UR20Z

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
But you told me I was the exotic one!
I suspect you mistranslated "funny-lookin'" :) Easy mistake for a beginner, so we'll let you off with only thirty lashes with a wet noodle this time.
(But fair warning: Next time, it'll be <cue dramatic music> THE COMFY CHAIR!)

equifriend73

Tourist
I played with a dolphin once, but the session never got intimate. Just play. I would say a that a Goat, Cow, or Sow would be about as exotic as it comes for me.

The most exotic was a short encounter with a huge, mildly sedated Argentine Tegu of my former class-mate. I ended up with bite marks as it was the stupidest act of my life probably (and the most dangerous).
I keep Tegus and those things have extremely sharp teeth and powerful Jaws, i would love to here your experience from it.

Reconscope

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
doesnt matter had sex