Where to find a horse?

Hello all. Very new to this, but am very interested in pursuing my desire to go down on a horse (though I guess technically I'd be going up on one.) But I haven't the slightest idea how to even begin looking for an owner open to letting someone perform oral sex on their horse. Seems especially difficult given that it's illegal in many states, and considered "animal abuse" in most others.

So just how does one find an equestrian fwb? Do you gotta know somebody? Are there farm brothels? Are there bestiality personals?

Any help, ideas, advice, or even experiences would be much appreciated.

newsirocco

Zooville Settler
Without your own horse,,basicly you need to develop a relationship with someone who *does* own one..and is willing to share. Best way you can do that is to look in the personals here for someone in your area. But don't get your hope's up expecting folks to fall over themselves to help you fulfil your dreams. It can take years to develop a relationship that's close. Given the illegality of what you're hoping for..you can understand why it takes time to develop trust.

Zoo50

Citizen of Zooville
Zooville does have a personals section (on the main page), but the issue with trying to meet someone else online is that there's no way to know if the person one is trying to meet is legitimate. Have you considered getting your own horse?

Without your own horse,,basicly you need to develop a relationship with someone who *does* own one..and is willing to share. Best way you can do that is to look in the personals here for someone in your area. But don't get your hope's up expecting folks to fall over themselves to help you fulfil your dreams. It can take years to develop a relationship that's close. Given the illegality of what you're hoping for..you can understand why it takes time to develop trust.
Thanks. I'll keep an eye on the personals. Are the personal here the best that you're aware of? They're the only ones I can find.

Yeah I would imagine trust is difficult to build w/a complete stranger that has the ulterior motive of getting freaky with an animal. I'd find it hard to imagine that genuine trust can even be accomplished in this context.

Do you have any personal experience with this? Either as an owner or as an... erm... visitor?

Zooville does have a personals section (on the main page), but the issue with trying to meet someone else online is that there's no way to know if the person one is trying to meet is legitimate. Have you considered getting your own horse?
Thanks, I've sifted through the personal and they're pretty sparse. Which is not surprising. Do you think that's my best option as a non-owner?

I've considered ownership, but I figure moving out to the country, buying land, a stable, a horse, and paying for someone to help care for it is a bit much all for the sake of a fetish lol. I'm very interested in trying this, but not as a lifestyle. More like an occasional hobby. At least for now.

Last edited:

caikgoch

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
A stallion.

That's reality.

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
Posts not relating to this topic removed. Make your own personals post in the personals section.

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Owning a horse is not like owning a dog so it's understandable that you search for someone with a horse. However most will not just let a stranger come and play so what you need to do is find someone that you can form a friendship with. After a while if it is going good they may invite you for fun. You can express your desires once you have the friendship established and they may invite you. It's better that way because if you start asking they are going to back away in most cases. Owners don't want to provide their animals for people to act out their fantasy in most cases.

Tailo

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
Owning a horse is not like owning a dog so it's understandable that you search for someone with a horse. However most will not just let a stranger come and play so what you need to do is find someone that you can form a friendship with. After a while if it is going good they may invite you for fun. You can express your desires once you have the friendship established and they may invite you. It's better that way because if you start asking they are going to back away in most cases. Owners don't want to provide their animals for people to act out their fantasy in most cases.
Great advice. I'd just like to add that you should not start the friendship with the expectation that you will be invited or drop the friendship when you are not invited. Don't see a friendship as a means to get something else, enjoy it for what it is.

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Great advice. I'd just like to add that you should not start the friendship with the expectation that you will be invited or drop the friendship when you are not invited. Don't see a friendship as a means to get something else, enjoy it for what it is.
So very True. If the friendship evolves then knowing the nature of the person being a zoo if they decide to share their animal an invite will probably be only a matter of time. But if there is no invite it may only be that they don't share their animal. If that is the case they maybe still able to help out by knowing someone that will allow their animal to have some fun. You just never know, but always try to keep what friends you gather in life.