• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.
  • WARNING: This Sub-category contains controversial subjects, viewpoints, and opinions. Due to the nature of these discussions, reports coming from these sections will be held in respect to freedom of speech and for the free debate of zoo issues. If you choose to engage in this sub-forum, you hereby agree to limited harassment reporting in regards to the topics discussed.

Which female dog breed is best for sex & love?

Shepherd1919

Zooville Settler
Although I have no experience to back it up, I’ve been told by quite a few people the Malamutes are particularly slutty. But any bitch in heat, as long as she’s big enough will take. Out of heat...we’ll that’s where you roll the dice. It’s more about the dog and it’s personality than the breed. But in my opinion, a shepherd or other working breed or retrieve would probably be your best bet, as they tend to be hyper and eager to please.

LoveAnimalPussy

Citizen of Zooville
Depends On The Dog....
Many Breeds Make Good Lovers, But Like Humans.
Some Like Sex And Some Don't.
There Is No Breed That's The Best For Sex.

LoveAnimalPussy

Citizen of Zooville
Main Thing To Remember, A Female Dog Is Not Sexually Mature Until 2 Years
Of Age. This Can Also Vary By The Dog, But Is A Good Thing To Think About Before
Getting A Bitch, You Definitely Want One That Is Not Fixed.

There are some things you want to check like size and weight, but in end, a better question is what breed is better for the first-time owner and filter it by what you expect.

First you find a breed that is playful. At least 55 pounds when fully mature. Some say a lab is the right size. I have a Golden at 60 pounds. She is loving and playful. She is Velcro to me.
Whatever dog you get over 55 pounds should do. Dogs are first companions. Sex is a distant 3rd. Some do, some don’t, some will, some won’t.

FloofyNewfie

Zooville Settler
For most a dog 50 lbs or larger will suit their sexual needs. Labs, goldens, Huskies, ect.

For those who have large and thick dicks then a more massive dog 80lb+ maybe needed. Newfoundland, Beenese Mountain dog, Malamutes, etc.

FloofyNewfie

Zooville Settler
Main Thing To Remember, A Female Dog Is Not Sexually Mature Until 2 Years
Of Age. This Can Also Vary By The Dog, But Is A Good Thing To Think About Before
Getting A Bitch, You Definitely Want One That Is Not Fixed.
I've always heard wait until the second heat, for full maturity? I'm Shiba mix entered her 2nd heat at 1.5 years old.

She hates sex though, she might have had a bad experience since she ended up getting knocked up on her first heat by her prior owner. Regardless, I leave her be in that aspect.