Zoophile dating

timmythetooth

Zooville Settler
there was a site in the early 2000's called Beast-Dating. i dont even know if its still up lol. was very simple and had a bunch of people on there, only used it very very briefly. dont know what happened to it. lol

knottyguymke

Citizen of Zooville
My understanding was that beast-dating and K9-dating were sister sites. Beast-dating was just personals listings, whereas K9-dating has personals, a very basic chatroom and an IM-ish type system which you may have to be a paying member to use unless someone messages you. Have chatted with folks on both sites, but both came across more as profile pervin' than actual hookups.

I think it's good that these have a sort of verification system... As nice as it would be to have an open, easy to use zoo dating site the risk would just be too high if you ask me. Even if it was set up like Fetlife where you needed a phone number, and people who aren't signed up can't view the site, chances are the place would get swarmed by spambots and LE.
I am gonna give K9-Dating a look, though!

K9FurLife

Tourist
What do you all think the odds are of the folks in these 'animal lovers' dating site would have some zoo inclinations? 🤔

I'm amused by some of the company names such as "Date My Pet" and "Love Me Love My Pets".
Well, if you insist... lol

Pillar

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
What do you all think the odds are of the folks in these 'animal lovers' dating site would have some zoo inclinations? 🤔

I'm amused by some of the company names such as "Date My Pet" and "Love Me Love My Pets".
Dog Lovers, LMFAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

azknottysex

Citizen of Zooville
Dog Lovers, LMFAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i know right

makes you wonder how many join them with the very thought in their mind......lol.

Red1085

Citizen of Zooville
What were the reasons that prevented and/or discouraged you from meeting up on the K9-dating site?
I was on there just strickly looking for friends at the time. The issue i was having was people were actually looking for a relationship which i wasn't. So I stopped using it just because I didn't want to waste peoples time and lead them on.

LizzKing

Tourist
I think there is some legality issues with these now a days unfortunately. Sucks that some bad ruin it for the ones who actually love their companions.

K9FurLife

Tourist
I think there is some legality issues with these now a days unfortunately. Sucks that some bad ruin it for the ones who actually love their companions.
I'm interested in understand more. Do you have any details or sources for this claim?

TeslaModel3

Tourist
I’ve always wanted to do something like this, I know quite a bit with web design. Unfortunately I don’t trust hosting companies with something like this for security reasons, and I’m definitely not hosting it for my own safety.

Pishthefish2

Tourist
Theres a few sites out there. But most are out dated or don't have any traffic making it slow and boring. But if still interested k9-dating is the only one, that I would recommend.

MareButtUddrrLovrr

Citizen of Zooville
I would sometimes frequent ABFSingles; even that site needs verification.

Like beast dating, finding a partner there is rare. Women are far and few in-between, and are quick to chastise you if you're not willing to put money into getting a Gold membership.