Zoophilia in dreams

pskng

Zooville Settler
Hah couple nights ago I had a nice dream. cheesy af but at some moment I was in forest and got fucked by doggo I met like 5 minutes ago. So sad it was just a dream :/

ScotExotic

Citizen of Zooville
Oddly enough I have never had a zoosex dream. Some dream girl was riding my cock the other night and made me ruin a nice pair of clean undies tho, which I was kinda pissed about.

Yes, pretty often actually.
Most of the times I'm having sex with dog(s) and get caught. But that doesn't stop me.

I kinda like those dreams, but I also talk in my sleep... So I'm always scared that what if I see dream like that when I'm not home alone.

Zetaman40

Tourist
Yes I've had them quite frequently since I was young, always a dog or horse involved, have never had a sexual dream involving people, which furthers my belief that even on a subconscious level I am zoosexual, there ain't no changing something wired that deep in someone's psyche atleast not without it being psychologically detrimental, studies have already proven that the use of psychotherapy to change ones orientation causes depression and mental distress, plus enduring (long lasting) change to one orientation is highly uncommon: the individual usually reverts back to their true sexual identity (not saying I would even want to "change who I am" just attesting that zoophilia (attraction to animals) can absolutely be an orientation that one is born with, one that I believe is wired into our brain development just like heterosexual and homosexuality is in varying individuals, I honestly doubt that for "everyone of us" its just a kink, or a fetish like Normie's say, just think about it, sex with animals is as old as time itself, dating back to prehistoric days, for an attraction to be passed down that many generations of humans, there has to be something happening on a genetic level, I refuse to let anyone convince me that my Romantic love and sexual attraction for animals is just a "kink" and somehow separate from legitimate orientations just solely because I'm attracted to a different species and "normal" people don't like anything that differs from how they view things should be; I refuse to acknowledge their biased opinions are anything more than bullshit hate propaganda because quite frankly even after I'm in the ground, six foot under, there will still be more zoos in the world, if history has taught anything its that we still exist for a reason, despite centuries of people trying to suppress (imprison) and hate on us due to cultural conditioning, and just knowing that even against all those odds we still prevail, it gives me hope for future generations of zoos surpassing me, NEVER GIVE UP!!!, alright rant over)

Last edited:

pes

Citizen of Zooville
Last night I dreamed about sucking a st. bernard dog. The whole scene was weird with some sort of a police officer standing in the background from who I was hiding the whole thing. :confused: In the end they did not catch me and I finished the dog.

If I'm having a sexual dream it's 60/40 zooey to non. My most recent zoo dream was about two weeks ago, but I woke up before it really got going. They're almost exclusively canine since that is what I have experience with and are about equally with male and female animals. This has been occurring since my early teens and is a nice thing to wake up to if I can remember the dream.

I don't really ever have "realistic" dreams. I could tell you about three different zoo-related dreams I had, though:

One of my zoo-related dreams involved a yellow lab and another dog whose breed I forget. The lab spent at least ten minutes just mouthing on my hand (basically biting it and licking it at the same time, except the "bite" wasn't hard enough to cause pain, let alone pierce skin) before she started licking my cock.

I was in a fox rescue shelter for another dream, and I just remember cuddling with at least five different foxes, two of which were giving me a double lickjob. I wish that one wasn't a dream...

The third one is rather crazy and was about a wild fox who wandered into a motel room I was in (though God knows why I was there). The details of what happened next involve some people I know in real life, so I'm going to keep those out, but the dream ended with the police chasing me and the fox. The two of us ran and hid in a cannabis farm of all places... I fell over from exhaustion and passed out. It's weird because passing out in dreams usually leads to waking up, at least for me. This one was only zooey because the fox decided to sleep with me, in the literal sense though, before the cops came.

sxwd

Tourist
I frequently have zoo-related dreams. I've gotten better with lucid dreaming and at times have some degree of control over what happens - occasionally I have intense, long lasting orgasms; better than being awake.