• ZooVille Additional Cost's CLICK HERE
    Please Donate, Funding is critical to continue site operations.

[ZOOVILLE CHAT]

BlueBeard

Citizen of Zooville
I log in automatically, no issues -- so I'm guessing your problem *may* be that beast.chat doesn't exist? See this note posted to the barn on Thursday:

1. d0ge1🇺🇸

because this is not the official room. Its something that I'm trying to remove... The main room is the one new members would be automatically joined in.

2. 5+
    D
    O
    N
    A

d0ge1🇺🇸 removed #redroom:beast.chat as an address for this room.

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
I've created a riot profile, but it won't let me join. It's https://beast.chat right? I don't want to be on matrix, but it says I can't join it
Are you accessing through the web version? It should just let you login after signing up a new username and automatically log you in... if you're using a mobile or pc version. The guide says to set the server to that domain before you make a new username.

FoxyVix

Lurker
Are you accessing through the web version? It should just let you login after signing up a new username and automatically log you in... if you're using a mobile or pc version. The guide says to set the server to that domain before you make a new username.
Ok thanks

dogluver101

Give a dog a bone
Staff member
You can find out by clicking the link and joining the chat. There's often chatting going on. Don't expect people wanting to PM out of the blue.