Thanks for the addWelcome to ZooVille!
Thanks for making Zooville your home! We welcome everyone that's presently a zoo, curious, or just trying to get their foot in the water! We currently have our list of guidelines that everyone needs to follow.
AS STATED FROM THE TERMS AND POLICY POST THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.
AGREEMENT TO READ AND VIEW ADULT MATERIAL: THE SITE IS DESIGNED AND INTENDED SOLELY FOR CONSENTING ADULTS - (PEOPLE WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD) - IF YOU ARE READING THIS BEFORE SIGNING UP AND ARE NOT 18 YEARS OLD. PLEASE CLOSE YOUR BROWSER NOW.
AS A BASIC NOTE: IF YOU SEE SOMETHING THAT MAY VIOLATE A RULE, EVEN FOR CONTENT (VIDEO, PICTURES, OR ART) PLEASE FLAG IT BY CLICKING ON THE REPORT LINK ON THE BOTTOM OF THE POST.
1. No spamming of other peoples posts, or spamming links to be a nuisance. DO NOT SPAM ARTICLES/BLOGS TAB WITH YOUR PERSONALS!
2. No flaming. No doxing; This includes posting pictures of people to find out their name, etc. No harassment or stalking of any kind to members of the site. If someone does not want to chat, leave them be. Infractions and a possible ban depending on severity will be in order. Please use respect with each other. Disagreements happen. If a disagreement starts to get heated. LEAVE THE DISCUSSION.
Posting of Content:
Content Rights Policy:
Zooville.org is a free resource and will remain so, we will not attempt to commercialize any content uploaded to zooville.org.
Please see our Privacy and Terms Policy.
3. Content of animals being abused will be removed. (This includes: torture, gagging, forced sex, gerbiling, large insertions, rough sex (or known as "hard"), or anything to cause harm. This includes using restraints/hogtie.) No fish or chicken content.
Using forms of medicine to sedate an animal for the purpose of sex is forbidden.
3.a Anything involving prepubescent animals (puppies, young fillys, calf, etc) & reptiles is not allowed.
Art relating to Reptiles is fine.
- The animal should be of breeding age.
- Animals must be large enough to be safely mated with.
- Causing harm to small animals creating presence of blood for the purpose of penetration (and the blood is not relating to a "heat period") is not allowed.
Art containing loli content is not allowed. This includes stories. Refer to rule 6 regarding this.
Please also see how content that is considered/reported as abusive is handled..
4. No scat/necro content. This includes video, audio, text, and digital images.
5. No posting of links containing spyware or any form of virus through a thread, or Private Message. Doing so will result in an immediate account ban.
6. *Discussions which show approval for and/or defense of pedophilia or incest are prohibited. Details about sexual acts of an incestual or pedophilic nature are also expressly forbidden. You can say things like "i felt i was zoo at xx age." "I had my first zoo experience at xx age" "I knew i was zoo by the time i was XX age.", but going in to explicit detail about sexual acts with other humans being underage is considered pedophilic. You will be given an infraction.
*6. a [*=1]Underage material is never tolerated and members posting anything of this nature will be immediately removed without any prior warning! The term material is defined as any video, image, or text file that is pornographic in nature that has been included either in the text post, added as an attachment file for download, or made available as a link in the post to an outside source. If you are in doubt about content you see, or want to share. Please report it to the moderators. Abusive/underage content should be reported. Members will not be retaliated against for reporting. Pedophilia is not allowed to be promoted in any form.
WARNING: No posting of media with the words "teen" nor making any posts with the words "teen." This indicates someone under the age of 18, and will be removed without warning. If someone appears to be less than 18, the content will be removed. Please report anything you think should be reviewed.
This also includes not uploading content with kids in the background (doesn't matter if they can be seen or not). This can border on producing CP even if no other party is involved, and will be removed without warning.
7. DO NOT REPOST content you do not have permission to post form the original author. This includes content from commercial producers such as ZooSkool / Art Of Zoo, Seamless, Mr Unimportant, ect.
Abandoned content older than 2008 (Zooskool, Petlust, etc) is okay to post.
Please add the appropriate tags.
8. Groups must have at least 5 members within one month of creation. Groups with less users risks deletion. (See the Groups section below here for more info) *Refer to the groups section below
Security & Posting Guidelines
9. Telegram / Discord / KiK / Other chat apps***: Is allowed to be posted inside a ZooVille group, you can post a telegram, whatsapp, or discord invite link (or IM name) in Zooville based groups only. Posting of any other area outside of the groups area will be removed.
10. Do not include phone numbers / emails / KiK / any other IM names, links or chat invites in any section of the main site, including the personals section. Have members contact you through PM on the site instead. You then can decide to share them those details. (Posting on their profile does not count as a private message.)
11. Link dump section: Any form of posts that are starting with links should be posted in the "Link dump" section. Topics that are not in the right place will be removed without warning.
12. Please ensure you are posting in the right section of the site. Posts that are not in the right area may be moved to the right category.
13. Posts pending approval: If you make a post, and find it is not appearing on the site. It is possible the site has automatically set your post for approval. This does not mean you have an infraction/restriction on your account. It is spam prevention which may have noticed something that needs attention. Please do not double post as this may end up into the approval queue as well.
14. PERSONALS - NO POSTS REGARDING ESCORT SERVICES OR GIVING/RECEIVING MONEY FOR SERVICES. - Nor asking, or performing any form of transactions in exchange of "services" such as renting or prostituting. This is considered soliciting and will invoke a infraction and if it continues, a permanent ban. THIS INCLUDES POSTING THEM THROUGH "PROFILE POSTS."
15. NO PREMIUM SNAPCHAT/INSTANT MESSAGING SALES - Due to recent information members are being scammed. We will no longer allow members advertising their content for sale by using Snapchat, or any other IM service. You are welcome to use our post located here for receiving donations through bitcoin. But explicitly advertising sales through other means is not allowed. We encourage our members posting their content and using our post below to monetize their content.
View How to monetize your content.
16. DRUGS - THIS IS INCLUDING ALL FORMS OF DRUGS - THERE WILL BE NO ADVERTISING OR ASSISTANCE WHERE THEY CAN BE OBTAINED. THIS WILL GET YOU AN IMMEDIATE BAN. THIS IS A ZOOPHILE SITE. NOT A DRUG STAND.
Monetization of Content
Users wishing to accept donations via cryptocurrencies for free content they post may do so. Please see our monetization post for recommendations. In the event users wish to sell private paid content, we will enforce the following rules to prevent scams.
1. Donations only.
2. All other business transactions are to be handled off site.
3. No ads for commissions or private sales.
THIS IS FOR CONTENT YOU MAKE AND YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE YOU MADE THIS CONTENT YOURSELF. THIS IS NOT FOR COMMERCIAL CONTENT, NOR APPLIES TO CONTENT THAT IS READILY AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE.
THIS MUST BE CONTENT YOU HAVE UPLOADED. NO PREVIEW/TEASERS.
Respectful to others: Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Arguing is not tolerated on this board. Insulting members is not tolerated. *There is certain areas of this forum that is more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.
Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts are to remain on topic, and do not derail to cause flame wars, or to simply name call.
Given an infraction in error? If you feel like you've been given an infraction, or banned for no reason at all. Please feel free to discuss with a moderator located in the "Staff" section. (You can find this section by clicking on "Members" on the top of this page.
Creating a duplicate account after being banned will have your account banned, and possibly have your ban duration time increased.
If you want to discuss with a staff member about the ban. Please refer above this text about how to contact. Name calling will not help your case.
Account deletions: Users wishing to have their accounts deleted may submit a request via PM to a staff member that has a rank ADMINISTRATOR. Note that when your account is deleted, your posts to the the forum remain, unless you explicitly mention you want them removed.
Members are welcome to make groups on the site. Please be mindful of these rules while running your own group. Please be aware moderators of this site have a final say if a group poses a security risk, or breaks our rule stated in rule 6.
- Groups must have at minimum 5 members within a month or they will be deleted.
- Public Invite telegram links are allowed only for groups. You must run a group to post a public telegram link here on Zooville.
- Groups must have an avatar photo. Groups must have the descriptions filled out
- Groups Must be categorized correctly.
- Newly made groups similar to other existing larger groups face review, and/or deletion.
- Groups whom fail anyone of these rules face immediate deletion.
Articles and Blogs:
If you're interested in the Articles section. Please view the guidelines in that area by clicking here.
Removing EXIF data.
This is data that is used in photos and videos to detail specifications, such as the camera that was used, GPS (If enabled/equipped), serial number of the device used, etc.
It's easy to remove EXIF data by using the right software.
EXIF Purge (Windows & Mac)
A simple, to the point EXIF remover.
For linux users. I'm sure there's something for Linux users... But I'm not aware of any kind of software. If anyone does. Let me know!
REMOVING EXIF DATA FOR VIDEOS. THE SIMPLE WAY. How to view, edit, and remove EXIF Data including location on Windows
- Go to the folder where your image is located.
- Right-click the image > click Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Click Remove Properties and Personal Information.
- Then you can click Create a copy with all possible properties removed for a copy of the photo with EXIF data stripped.
- Alternatively you can edit metadata by clicking Remove the following properties from this file OK.
Making your own content:
Learn more about protecting yourself in our Security Thread.
- Of course, using common sense is the main thing here. Be sure easily identifiable items are not seen, or mistakenly in view.
- It's advised to try not to have your face in any shot, as well as animals.
- Use usernames that are not easily identifiable. In other words, don't use the same username as you do elsewhere if you don't want to be discovered.
- Same goes for emails. No one would be able to see your email on this site, besides admins.
- We suggest members do not upload pictures of yourself or other people.
How much can you upload?
Up to 10 files can be uploaded in the same thread. You can always make another upload within the same thread if its relevant to your post.
Formats: gif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, png
Images are capped at 10MB and 10,000 x 10,000 pixels
Max upload size for videos is 250MB. Formats: avi, flv, m4v, mkv, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpg, webm, wmv
Video formats larger than 250MB will need to be converted or edited down.
TAGS AND SCREENSHOTS
Please ensure we are listing tags for the right content, as well as screenshots for media uploaded.
As this is pretty straight forward, here is an example of what we're looking for:
Women and male animal [F/M]
Women and female animal [F/F]
Men and male animal [M/M]
Men and female animal [M/F]
Including adding tags on the thread.
View attachment 39069
ADD TAGS FOR YOUR POSTS. IF ITS A WELL KNOWN VIDEO YOU FOUND PLEASE INCLUDE THE TAG OF THE VIDEO. "GIRL AND DOG" IS VERY VAGUE.
Please make screenshots of content that you upload. If using VLC. Use the "snapshot" feature.
How to use: Play a video through VLC. Then on the top navbar of the program, click on "Video" then "Take Snapshot"
The photo will be in your "Pictures" folder. You can take as many as you want for the video.
If you're on a mobile device. Simply play a video and use the "screenshot" command on your phone. Depending on the phone, it's the power and volume down button at the same time. Some phones are different. So use what is for your device. One or two screenshots is fine. Just enough so users know what they're getting.
If you have questions, not sure on something. Please don't hesitate to contact an admin or moderator of this site.
New to the site? Use the General Discussion and User Chat for introductions.
As our chat is now operational, most of our rules are about the same as the site. No constant spamming. Try your best to get along if you don't agree with someone. But mostly, have fun!
Follow this link to see how to access it.
New rules for chat:
- Try to leave controversial topics alone. Usually politics, etc. We're not saying its forbidden. If an agreement does not go well. Let it be.
- No stalking members.
- As we will say on the forums, it goes the same on the chat. If a member does not want unsolicited pms. End the discussion.
- Ask to PM a user. (Pms can be rejected. As it's hard coded in the server. A user can accept or reject) MEMBERS HAVE THE RIGHT TO IGNORE PMS. ASK BEFORE DMING WHEN IN ROOMS.
- Users can ignore other users. Simply clicking on their name and clicking "ignore"
- Media posted in the media room is subject to removal if it is deemed to go against our guidelines. (See above our forum rules)
- Posting of CP content will have your messages removed and account deactivated on the chat. Including the forum.
- If you make your own room. Please follow the guidelines for posting media. THIS ALSO INCLUDES NO SCAT OR NECRO CHANNELS.
Trouble Watching Videos?
Videos over 250Mb uploaded to Zooville.org need to be split with HJ-Split. You can tell a video has been split if it end with a three number suffix such as .001, .002, ect. Once the video has been reassembled, you'll need the appropriate video and audio codecs in order to play it. Many devices and players (such as QuickTime) do not contain a large variety codecs by default. If your having trouble playing videos, Zooville.org recommends you download and attempt to play them with VLC Media Player.
THESE RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.